Tuesday, May 12, 2015

Venice California

This past week my two friends and I took a trip to Los Angeles.
We have been staying in Venice, and so far I love it.

I did not know what to expect from Venice but it is honestly awesome.
 Everyone is so friendly & I'm sure the nice weather helps with that.

We have explored the beach, shops, restaurants, & biked down to Santa Monica Pier.  The local café's and restaurants are so unique & worth trying.

My biggest advice to anyone is to travel as much as possible.  This whole vacation so far has been so spontaneous and I've had a blast.  Life's way to short to stay in your hometown.

I'm starting to really understand the hype of the Los Angeles area.

3 comments:

  1. These pictures are beautiful! What kind of camera do you use, if you don't mind me asking.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. All of these pictures are actually taken on my IPhone 6 plus! But I normally use a HD cannon camera that shoots RAW photos. But thank you!

      Delete
    2. Wow, that's a bomb ass camera, I really need a phone upgrade haha. Thanks for the info & You're welcome!!

      Delete