Tuesday, February 24, 2015

Easy Eye Makeup Looks

Lately I have been obsessed with these two eye makeup products.  These two looks are so easy but they look amazing.  

Clinique Chubby Stick Shadow Tint

These Clinique Chubby Sticks have to be one of my favorite high end product in my makeup collection.  I apply them all over the lid and underneath the bottom of my eyes then smudge it in with my fingers.  Then I blend it with a light toned eyeshadow up to my brow bone.  Lastly, add mascara & done!  I went with the Chubby Sticks in the shades in Mighty Moss and Lavish Lilac because I thought they went great with green eyes, but they come in so many other shades.

Maybelline Color Tattoo

I also love the Maybelline Color Tattoo eyeshadow.  It pretty much gives the same effect as the Clinique Chubby Stick but at a more affordable cost. Apply the eyeshadow on your finger and blend it all over the top lid, then with a small eyeshadow brush, lightly dip in the product and smudge on the bottom of the eye.  Blend into the eyebrow bone with a lighter shade of eyeshadow. Lastly, apply mascara.  I chose the shade Vintage Plum which is more matte and Bad to the Bronze which is more shimmery.

I defiantly suggest you try out either of these because on those days where you are just too lazy to do a lot of makeup (because I know we all have those)...these are perfect.


No comments:

Post a Comment